We Work with You, Not for You
These 7 little words were the foundation of opening our company after Hurricane Katrina. Attorneys working and living in the Gulf South contacted us to assist them in setting up temporary offices all throughout Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas and Alabama, to assist in continuing with their discovery deadlines in non-affected and affected parishes and counties, and to assist in out-of-state trials and arbitrations. When one attorney told us after setting up a temporary office, “Thank you for working with us and not for us at a time when we need you the most”, our mission was born.
We Work with You, Not for You is a Simple Concept.
- Simple in that we listen to what your thoughts and/or concerns are for your litigation and work with you in achieving that goal from discovery to trial
- Simple in that we will find a solution to any and all of your technical issues so that you can use all evidence in court to prove your point
- Simple in that we conduct software training based on the audience (beginner paralegals, advanced associates, etc)
- Simple in that we are not afraid to ask questions while rendering to ensure we are meeting your goals
- Simple in that we do not offer unnecessary services in order to make an extra buck on the project
- Simple in that we meet your deadline
This Simple Concept governs Trial Concepts. Our concepts include the following:
- Trial Technology
- Bench Books & Documents
- IPro Eclipse, Trial Director, Summation and Concordance Software Training
- Video and Audio (editing, synchronization, conversions)
- Opening and Closing PowerPoint Presentations with documents and video